The Alliance for Food Sovereignty in Africa (AFSA) and AgroEcology Fund host ‘Agroecology Learning Exchange’ workshop in Uganda from May 10-13, 2016.
Objectives of the learning exchange:
- To learn about each other’s work.
- To share lessons learned in amplifying agroecology.
- Explore synergies that can help us strengthen agroecology as a science, movement and a practice.
- Deepen understanding of the current and future contribution of the AEF to amplifying agroecology.
Desired outcomes of the learning exchange:
- A better understanding of the work of the grantees and the AEF, what everyone is doing and how AEF can be most supportive.
- ‘Mapping’ of key strategies to amplify agroecology, of potential ways to strengthen synergies, of how success is measured and of major lessons learned.
- Recommendations to the AEF to strengthen their funding strategy.
An additional post-meeting outcome will be a series of communications materials that will enable to disseminate the outcomes (including stories, articles, videos, report etc).
For live updates follow on Twitter @