The Alliance for Food Sovereignty in Africa is launching the AFSA Africa Agroecology Awards 2021. This Award honours and recognizes great African individuals, groups, organizations, and governments who inspire, guide and develop an African narrative on the urgent need for food systems transformation and the transition to Agroecology.
- Best Local Government in Agroecology
- Best Youth Agroecology Project Award
- Best Women-led Agroecology Project Award
- Best Agroecology Entrepreneurship Award
- Best Civil Society Organization for Agroecology
- Best Academic/Agricultural research institutes for agroecology
Please note: In this first year, the awards are open only to individuals and organisations in Africa who are AFSA members OR members of a network or organisation within the AFSA alliance.
Deadline for applications is 29 August 2021
The Award Ceremony will be on 14th October 2021.
Application form and enquiries to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org